Part 1. Touch, taste, and smell. (Cupping)
1. Learn about coffee Arabica & Robusta.
Taste of the leading local and international coffee beans.
2. Understanding & Technical Deployment of
coffee maker and grinder between Drip VS Espresso Machine.
3. Basic maintenance and troubleswhooting guide
for coffee Machine.
Part 2. Practical skill of making Italian Espresso shot
4. Learning to brew advance espresso.
(The Art of Advance Espresso)
5. Identify the basic components and
troubleshooting that effect the variables which
will result in making of a perfect shot espresso.
6. Milk steaming techniques to making sweet and
soft foam. (Micro foam)
7. Recipe for drinks and popular menu in the
espresso bar which include hot / cold / smoothies drink
Part 3. Adding glamour to drink.
(design signature drinks)
8. Basic for making Latte Art and makeup
9. Idea for a special drinks in the cafe.
10. Review and evaluate learning with
instructions preparations for grand opening.
Part 4. (Café Management)
11. Design Recipe to meet with customers need.
12. Other drinks recipes that are sole in coffee
shop such as tea, cocoa, smoothies, Italian sodas. (Practical use of
13. Identify format and preparation of shop opening.
14. Designed recipe to match with customers need.
15. A working model of a standard cafe.
16. Selection and purchase of equipment
and all the necessarily ingredients.
17. Marketing and promotion planning for success.
18. Team selection for success. (Staff and Administrative)
19. Employee training. (Brand Representative)
20. Manage product costing.
21. The Significance of the estimated payback
of the store before the actual opening.